⭐ Nitya Saini, Tech content writer (B.Sc in computer science)
Nitya Saini is a tech content writer with a background of Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Computer Science. She has more than 4 years of experience in technical writing and creating resumes and SOPs.
Nitya Saini, a seasoned professional in the IT and writing domains, holds a background in Computer Science. With 2.5+ years of experience, she excels as a Content Writer and Editor.
Nitya is skilled in crafting engaging narratives, proficient in SEO tools, and has a proven track record in digital, marketing, technical writing and academic content. She has worked with many tech and educational blogs such as CollegeDunia, AdmitKard, Research Nester, and more. Currently, she is working as a freelance content writer at 10Pie and helping the team in creating expert resources and guides on tech career-building topics.
During her college days, Nitya completed a project on Data Analytics on Education and Depression in Students. In this project, she collected information from students of the college’s computer science department through surveys and analyzed with the help of correlations and regression for poor performance because of depression and related health issues.
Also, she did an in-depth analysis of cryptographic techniques (ECC Vs RSA) during her college days at Delhi University.
- Delhi University, Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Computer Science (2017 – 2020)
💼 Work Experience
- Guest content writer and contributor at 10Pie (September 2023 – Present)
- Senior Associate – Content at Collegedunia, Gurugram, Haryana, India (May 2023 – Present)
- Content Editor at AdmitKard, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India (Mar 2022 – May 2023)
- Content Writer at Research Nester Analytics LLC, India (Feb 2021 – Mar 2022)
1. Data Analytics on Education and Depression in Students (2018)
- Collaborative work with Delhi University
- Data collected through surveys from students in the college’s computer science department
- Analysis involves correlations and regression to understand the impact of depression and related health issues on students’ academic performance.
2. In-Depth Analysis Of Cryptographic Techniques: ECC Vs RSA (2019)
- Focused on evaluating the suitability of cryptographic techniques, specifically ECC and RSA, for future applications
- Parameters considered include security for various bit sizes and encryption/decryption efficiency
📝About Our Editorial Policy
At 10Pie, we follow strict guidelines and policies to ensure the quality, relevance, and trustworthiness of the content. We aim to write and publish blog articles that are unbiased, credible, and timely updated for freshness.